Sinbad: SotP Sinbad: SotP

nice ripp...

cmon yea i kno u put work into this but don't ripp off others ideas liek Krin's Sinjid:StoW...The animation is nothing like his

Miconjo responds:

Psssst, it's called a parody.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

great game

cmon but To be continued!!!

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Good game

for all those ppl getting stuck on the black disappearing lvl...u have to Jump once u hit the block...you can move on it or you fall through...i'm having trouble on lvl 4 with the space ship...you don't have enough health to beat it..

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Good game!!

I like the game alot...but there are some glitches...sometimes when ur moving inbetween the chairs during the 4 tests u can get stuck....it took me forever to finish the second test because of it...

yea for the ppl stuck on the second test...it involves moving between chairs

Ultimate NG Ranks Ultimate NG Ranks

pretty good...

BUT under blam/protect tab...u might want to add..submissions underjudgement lol

Bubbles Bubbles

Very GOOD!!!

dude i loved it...the style is very original..but maybe u should make levels..cuz once the bubble gets so big...its very hard to move lol..awesome work!!!

Space Escape 1 Space Escape 1

didn't like it

not very fun and not very original...stolen off a tutorial...u didn't even make the enemy look any different...please don't do this..

legendaryAce responds:

Im making more than one im adding more things in the second one and its NOT stolen of a tutorial I was watching a tutorial on one basic little thing and thats all I used.